Saturday, June 2, 2012

Cowboys & Angels

Okay, bear with me just a moment or two while I brag on my hometown boy. As I said in one of my earlier posts, I'm a Texas girl now, but I moved here from her sister state of Tennessee. There is much talent in my little hometown there. I want to take a few minutes to tell you about how proud we are of our local boy, Dustin Lynch. I say boy, because I watched him grow up. But, that's no boy's voice coming out of that handsome young man's mouth. He's climbing the charts and you will be seeing and hearing more from our "boy." So, just sit back and enjoy Dustin's hit song, Cowboys and Angels.


Cowboys & Angels (Acoustic Version)
Dustin Lynch
 (To check out the music video version, just scroll down to the bottom of the page.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...